Entry Level Wrapper to Replace Hand Wrapping
For small items and individual wrapping for candies and other small items, the TTDF is an entry level wrapper that offers a simple, easy to use, inexpensive wrapping process. The TTDF offers opportunities to replace hand-wrapping of baked goods, candy bars and other low volume products for growing businesses.
- The sealing goes on the bottom. This makes it easy to accommodate products that do not have flat or rigid sides or are too thin for side sealing.
- Pretreated paper, paper-backed foil or clear oriented polypropylene can be used
- Round or rectangular products can be wrapped on the TTDF entry level wrapper.
- The product can tolerate some variance in height, although side dimensions must be within tolerance.
- The entire TTDF machine can sit on a kitchen table.
Performance and Ease of Use
The TTDF cycles up to 15+ strokes per minute. Throughput depends on operator, consistent product and wrapping material used. Easy operation by entry-level operators makes it possible to spend valuable time on higher level requirements.
Low acquisition, operation and maintenance costs render the TTDF a desirable option for entry level wrapping to anyone interested in venturing into attractive wrapping without significant financial risk.