Whether the product is round, has height variations or simply needs complete moisture or air protection, a flow wrapping machine from Package Machinery is an efficient alternative to more expensive machinery.
Unlike products for overwrapping, products for flow wrapping do not need to have a flat bottom, flat sides or a minimum height to be wrapped. They can have greater variation in dimensions without impacting the quality and look of the wrap. This makes it exceptionally well-suited to baked goods or candy, where some dimensional variation should be expected.
The airtight nature of a flow wrapping machinery, especially when combined with the gas flush option, enhances product protection and lengthens shelf life.
TFW-380 flow wraps round brownies
The benefits of flow wrapping include
- extended shelf life. With a gas flush option this can be even longer.
- air-tight packaging. With the right film flow wrappers provide a complete moisture and air barrier.
- tolerance for varying size of product. Flow wrappers are easily set up to handle products with variation in product size, such as baked goods.
- easy set up and changeover for multiple sizes. Changeover is quick and easy once parameters are established.
- speeds up to 150 packages per minute.